We’re looking for an intern to join us during 2017!
We are looking for either a 1st or 2nd year Event Management Student who is required to complete a work-place placement/internship as part of their degree course.
Example of work that may be undertaken:
- Venue Finding (we have a key client to whom this is mainly what we provide)
- Negotiating with venues & suppliers
- Working alongside our team to assist in putting together pitches & proposals
- General research for projects (this can be anything from identifying keynote speakers to sourcing VIP gifts to entertainment options for events)
- Liaising with existing suppliers to co-ordinate elements of live projects
- Providing support on live events, such as conferences, PR stunts, hospitality days, etc
- General support of the team as a whole, seeing the process of a live project from start to finish
- A++ Communications Skills
- Speak with both customers and suppliers clearly and coherently in a professional manner.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Must be able to confidently use office software in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Must be organised, work in an efficient, structured way.
- Good timekeeping
- General can-do attitude, pro-active approach to working and ability to take own initiative to benefit the team/projects.
Position: Event Management Intern
Remunartion/Compensation: Negotiable, depending on experience
Initial Term: 6 months, with a mutual option to extend upto 9 months
Days: Preferably Monday – Friday, but open to discussion
Normal Hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm (although you must be willing to work as required to facilitate delivery of any project you are involved with)
Place of Business: Shoreditch, London (although you must be willing to work away as required to facilitate project delivery)
Start Date: ASAP
If you think that we’d be a good fit for each other, then get in touch with us…send us your CV along with a brief summary of why you would like to come and work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org